Creativinme Series – Four Week Junior High Series
Looking for creative junior high Bible lessons for the new year? Kick off 2013 with these four Bible lessons for middle school students!
Save 50% on this series and design your own curriculum combo pack!
Sample lesson does not include powerpoint slides, which are included in the purchased version.
About Creativinme Series:
Adults believe some people are more creative than others. Children believe they are all creative dancers, singers, artists and actors. Middle schoolers are living between these two worlds. But what if we could help middle schoolers see that children actually have a better grasp of the Bible when it comes to creativity than most adults?! After all, the Bible describes God in Genesis as the Creator. (And He is the one who thought up the platypus!) And when God created people, didn’t He say He was making us “in His image” The best person who modeled that was of course: Jesus. And when he left, the Holy Spirit came to help us all live out the image we were born with.
Prezi is a really cool presentation application. Learn more about Prezi here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Editable lesson in Word Document and PDF. You get to choose which one works best for you. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides. (and lessons with notes for PowerPoint)
- Complete Prezi Presentations (and lessons with notes for Prezi)
- Artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc.)
Format of the Lessons:
- Opening game – because junior highers have tons of energy
- Small group discussion questions
- Weekly Challenge
Overview: Week 1: Creating Creativity Genesis 1:1-2:25 Week 2: Living Creativity Matthew 13 Week 3: Empowering Creativity 1 Corinthians 12 Week 4: Needing and Growing Creativity Genesis 1:27; Ephesians 4:15; Romans 8:11