A FOUR WEEK JUNIOR HIGH TEACHING SERIES
We’re pumped up to release Encounter, a 4 week teaching series. The series takes junior highers on a journey to discover people who encountered Jesus in the New Testament. Students will walk away with ways they can experience Jesus in their everyday lives.
Note: You will be emailed a link to download the series after purchase.
Sample lesson does not include powerpoint slides.
Each lesson includes:
- Editable lessons in Word Document and PDF. You get to choose which one works best for you. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides.
- Full series artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc).
- Opening game – because junior highers have tons of energy
- Small group discussion questions
- Object – use an object (like splat ball pigs) to drive home the point
- Every lesson is instantly downloadable
- Lesson 1: Mark 5:1–20: A demon-possessed mad man encounters Jesus.
- Lesson 2: Luke 17:11–19: Ten lepers encounter Jesus and are healed. One is thankful.
- Lesson 3: Luke 5:17–26: A paralyzed man encounters Jesus after being dropped through hole in roof and is both healed and forgiven.
- Lesson 4: Acts 1:1–11: The disciples encounter Jesus and stop staring.