A FOUR WEEK JUNIOR HIGH SERIES
The Big Q is a four week series that encourages junior high students, like Nicodemus, to ask questions. After this series students will feel comfortable asking questions so they can make decisions about their relationship with Jesus.
Save 50% on this series and design your own curriculum combo pack!
You will be emailed a link to download the series after purchase.
Sample lesson does not include powerpoint slides, which are included in the purchased version.
Each lesson includes:
- Editable lessons in Word Document and PDF. You get to choose which one works best for you. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides.
- Full series artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc).
- Opening game – because junior highers have tons of energy
- Small group discussion questions
- Object – use an object (like splat ball pigs) to drive home the point
- Every lesson is instantly downloadable
Week 1: Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Questions
Bible: John 2:23–3:2, John 2:13–22
Week 2: Be Curious and Be Born Again
Bible: John 3:3–8, Hebrews 11:1–3; 2 Corinthians 5:17–19
Week 3: Raise Jesus Up
Bible: John 3:9–15; John 14:6–7
Week 4: The Answer
Bible: John 3:16–21; Hebrews 11:1