The Bunny Trap Series – Four Week Junior High Series
Looking for an innovative junior high Bible lessons for this Easter season? Kick off this season with these four Bible lessons for middle school students!
Sample lesson does not include powerpoint slides, which are included in the purchased version.
About The Bunny Trap Series:
The Bunny Trap is an Easter series allowing students to reflect and prepare themselves for resurrection Sunday, by taking some of the usual parts of Easter and infusing them with new meaning. Middle school students will enjoy and learn as they have fun with Easter games and activities. They will also learn life-changing truths from the Bible, allowing them to experience God in a deep and meaningful way this Easter.
This series goes to an entirely new level, giving you opportunities to be creative with video clips and in-depth small group time. You will be equipped to present the Easter message way in a powerful way, leaving students with a desire to learn more and grow their relationship with Jesus.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Editable lesson in Word Document and PDF. You get to choose which one works best for you. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides. (and lessons with notes for PowerPoint)
- Artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc.)
Format of the Lessons:
- Opening game – because junior highers have tons of energy
- Small group discussion questions
- Additional video/visual illustrations
Week 1: Empty Your Basket Philippians 2:6-8
Week 2: Coloring Your Life 1 Peter 4
Week 3: A New Easter Outfit Colossians 3:12-14
Week 4: The Easter Hunt John 20; Matthew 7:7-8