At Your Table Series
At Your Table is a four week series that will help students recognize the power of their words and actions. Students will examine their own lives and see what scripture says about how we act and respond to others.
You will be emailed a link to download the series after purchase.
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE LESSON
Sample lesson does not include powerpoint slides, which are included in the purchased version.
Each lesson includes:
- Editable lessons in Word Document and PDF. Edit as needed and easily share with your volunteers.
- Complete PowerPoint slides.
- Full series artwork that you can use for promotional purposes (flyer, web banner, handout, etc).
The format of each lesson:
- Opening game
- Creative, relevant teaching
- Small group discussion questions
- Object – use an object (like splat ball pigs) to drive home the point
- Every lesson is instantly downloadable
- Lesson 1: Proverbs 23:7, Philippians 3:14, Ephesians 4:29, 1 Thessalonians 5:18: What attitude is sitting at your Table
- Lesson 2: Proverbs 27:17, 1 Corinthians 15:33: Sitting with dead people.
- Lesson 3: 1 Timothy 4:12, 1 Samuel 16: What do you bring to the table?
- Lesson 4: Psalm 119:11, Matthew 24:25, Hebrews 4:12, John 1:14, Psalm 119:105: Words!